(Tylvalosin Type B Medicated Feed)
- Aivlosin 0.425% contains the macrolide antibiotic Tylvalosin and is used for the manufacture of Type C medicated feed
- Not to be fed undiluted
- Tylvalosin medicated feed is used for the control of ileitis in swine
- Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) required
- 40-lb bags
- Available for pigs as an in-feed medication for ileitis control
- Broad spectrum, potent macrolide not used in human health
- Reliable dosing, consistent mixing
- No withdrawal period (0 days)
- Wide safety margin
- No withdrawal period is required before slaughter for human consumption.
- Different withdrawal times may be required for certain export markets.
- Net weight 40 lb (18.1 kg) Bag.
- Free-flowing granules.
- Formulated for optimal dispersion, segregation, and stability in feed.
- Contains 17%-20.4% calcium.
- Type B medicated feed for use in the manufacture of Type C medicated feeds for swine.
- Category I drug; does not require a feed mill license.
- Veterinary feed directive required: Federal law restricts medicated feed containing this veterinary feed directive (VFD) drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Store in a cool dry place at or below 77ºF (25ºC).
Available in the USA
The labeling contains complete use information, including any cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the labeling and use directions. See the reverse side for use directions and additional information.