Pennchlor S 10/10
Type B Medicated Feed
- Antibacterial combination premix of chlortetracycline, sulfamethazine and fermentation product for oral administration in feed to swine for
- cervical abscesses
- bacterial enteritis
- atrophic rhinitis
- Each pound of premix contains 10 Grams of chlortetracycline activity and 10 Grams (2.2%) of sulfamethazine
- Free-flowing meal feed medication
- Ingredients: Chlortetracycline calcium complex, sulfamethazine, calcium carbonate, magnesium-mica, roughage products, mineral oil
- 50-lb, fuchsia color-coded bags
- Combination of two potent antibacterial agents (chlortetracycline and sulfamethazine), providing broad-spectrum activity for swine cervical abscess treatment, swine salmonella treatment, swine bacterial diarrhea treatment and swine atrophic rhinitis treatment
- Readily absorbed, providing effective blood and lung tissue concentrations
- Free-flowing formulation promotes consistent mixing
- Wide safety margin
- Color-coded bag for easy identification
- High-quality manufacturing at US Pharmgate facilities
- 15 days
- 50-lb, fuchsia color-coded bags.
- Free-flowing meal feed medication.
- Ingredients: Chlortetracycline calcium complex, sulfamethazine, calcium carbonate, magnesium-mica, roughage products, mineral oil.
- CAUTION: Federal law restricts medicated feed containing this
veterinary feed directive (VFD) drug to use by or on the order of
a licensed veterinarian.
- Type B Medicated Feed for use in the manufacture of swine feeds.
- Category II drug; does not require a feedmill license (Type B).
Available in the USA
The labeling contains complete use information, including any cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the labeling and use directions. See the reverse side for use directions and additional information.