Type A Medicated Article
- Soluble antibacterial for oral administration to calves in milk replacers or starter feeds for bacterial enteritis.
- Each pound of premix contains 100 Grams of oxytetracycline activity
- 25-lb plastic pails.
- Compatible with most milk replacers.
- Potent antimicrobial that provides systemic and enteric efficacy against bacteria that cause disease.
- Broad-spectrum oxytetracycline is readily absorbed, providing effective tissue concentrations.
- Convenient, cost-effective treatment option for calves vs injectable therapy.
- Free-flowing, highly soluble formulation promotes easy mixing.
- Excellent palatability.
- Wide safety margin.
- High-quality manufacturing at US Pharmgate facilities according to FDA requirements.
- 5 days.
- 25-lb plastic pails
- Free-flowing soluble powder.
- Ingredients: Oxytetracycline hydrochloride, sucrose.
- CAUTION: Federal law restricts medicated feed containing this veterinary feed directive (VFD) drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
- Type A Medicated Article for use in the manufacture of medicated feeds (milk replacers, starter feeds).
- Category I drug; does not require a feedmill license.
Available in the USA
The labeling contains complete use information, including any cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the labeling and use directions. See the reverse side for use directions and additional information.