Tulissin® 25 Injectable Solution is a ready-to-use sterile parenteral preparation containing tulathromycin, a semi-synthetic macrolide antibiotic of the subclass triamilide. Each mL of Tulissin® 25 injectable solution contains 25 mg of tulathromycin.
Take a New Breath™
If you trust your herd with tulathromycin, then you need Tulissin® 25 injectable solution.
Tulathromycin, a first choice therapy1 for treating Swine Respiratory Disease (SRD):
- Goes to work in minutes2
- Concentrates in the most susceptible areas of the respiratory system
- Provides nine days of lung activity to treat and control SRD3
- Convenient dosages with availability of Tulissin® 100 (tulathromycin injection) for use in large pigs with the same pre-slaughter withdraw time of five days
Tulissin® 25 (tulathromycin injection) Tulissin® 100 (tulathromycin injection)
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR SWINE
Ensure a pre-slaughter withdrawal time of five (5) days in swine. Do not use in animals known to be hypersensitive to the product.
- Villarino N, Brown SA, Martin-Jimenez T. Understanding the pharmacokinetics of tulathromycin: a pulmonary perspective. J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2014;37(3):211-221.
- Waag TA, Bradford JR, Lucas MJ, et al. Duration of effectiveness of tulathromycin injectable solution in an Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae respiratory-disease challenge model in swine. J Swine Health Prod. 2008;16(3):126–130.
- Benchaoui HA, Nowakowski M, Sherington J, Rowan TG, Sunderland SJ. Pharmacokinetics and lung tissue concentrations of tulathromycin in swine. J Vet Pharmacol Ther 2004;27(4):203-210.
Swine intended for human consumption must not be slaughtered within 5 days from the last treatment.
Calves intended for human consumption must not be slaughtered within 22 days from the last treatment with Tulissin® 25 Injectable Solution. This drug is not for use in ruminating cattle.
- 100 mL bottle, 250 mL bottle
- 25 mg of tulathromycin/mL
ANADA # 200-668
The labeling contains complete use information, including any cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the labeling and use directions. See the reverse side for use directions and additional information.